Friday, November 9, 2018

22A Elevator Pitch 3





I didn’t receive any feedback on my elevator pitch, so I am critiquing my own.

What I decided to change was my audience.  I changed my audience from the parents of students to the school administrators. I figured they are really the obstacle or decision makers to getting to implementation.  With regard to cutting the videos, what has changed is that I am much better at giving a video pitch than I was when I did my first one last year. My first one took me hours to complete, and for this class the first one took me about a half an hour and now they take me around two minutes.

 This pitch I slowed down a little and showed more compassion.

https://youtu.be/3klm5FpaK5E

1 comment:

  1. Scott,
    You spoke very professionally and you did not falter at all. You executed this assignment very well. My sister is a senior in highschool and she has reoccurring night mares of school shooters. I believe you have balanced empathy and professionalism very well. Great job and Go Gators!!

    ReplyDelete