Friday, September 28, 2018

10A Elevator Pitch no.1





This is the link to my pitch enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMjNJDNU9pk&feature=youtu.be

3 comments:

  1. Hi Scott;

    I believe you did a good job on pitching your idea. You followed some key guidelines given in class, such as, standing up and dressing appropriately. Good job on that! However, for the future, I would visualize the room around you packed with investors when recording your elevator pitch. That way, you can feel more emotion and add more dynamism to your pitch! Go Gators!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Scott,

    You did a great job with your pitch! You maintained professionalism the entire time and got your point across. I would suggest pulling the audience in with a little more emotion in the beginning. Although harsh, a little more description of the problem can go along way to catch peoples attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Scott,
    Your idea is very relevant and takes advantage of the current sociopolitical environment. I like that you have used your experience and point of view as a parent to find an opportunity and a solution to solve it. I believe your idea will be well received and welcomed by most schools. I recommend that you include pricing in your next elevator pitch so that we can see how your business will actually make money.

    ReplyDelete