Friday, September 7, 2018
Assignment 2A Bug List
Assignment 2A Bug List
Door dings in car doors. Car doors get dinged because the parking spaces are too tight or because people park too close.
Water Jugs for the water cooler and bulky and heavy when they must be changed. The bug exists because people want a continuous supply of drinking water.
Wrinkled clothes out of the dryer. Clothes tend to be wrinkled and need ironing based on the type of fabric that it is made of.
Traffic lights are a huge time waster. They also negatively affect fuel mileage by making people start and stop. Traffic lights are necessary to allow traffic to cross an intersection.
Tailgating and people coming over into my lane. People are trying to get places quickly when there is traffic. People are in a hurry or careless when they drive.
Hard to reach nuts and bolts in tight places (usually when working on cars or appliances.). Some parts are designed with very little room to fit a wrench or socket.
Leaves and debris in my garage. Wind blows debris and leaves into my garage when the door is open.
Cars get dirty so easily after they are washed. The surface of a vehicle is not resistant to water spotting or dirt.
Scratches on arms from working on car. When I work on my cars I get scratches all over my forearms. Cars have parts that easily scratch exposed skin.
Fruits and vegetables rot in the refrigerator. They rot because they have a short life span before they spoil once they are picked.
Weapons making it into schools to be used for violence. It happens because a person wants to hurt people and there is no way to detect the weapon.
Testing and putting chemicals in the hot tub or the pool. The pool needs to be sanitized and rebalanced regularly to make the water cleaner and more comfortable.
Having to stop for bathroom breaks on road trips. People have drinks while they travel, and they must stop to urinate on longer drives.
Dirty public restrooms. They are not cleaned often enough between uses.
The TV gets louder when commercials come on. I believe it is to attract the viewers’ attention to the commercial.
I must flip my wireless mouse and keyboard over to turn them on each day. The items have batteries inside and the switches are underneath on all of them that I have ever seen. They need to be turned off, so the batteries don’t die quickly.
I must clean my glasses constantly because they are smudged. They easily smudge because they are glass and they get touched by people or objects.
I don’t like having to keep throwing my anchor out and bring it back in when I move to another fishing spot. The anchor must be heavy to stop the boat from moving in the current.
Moving cars around in my driveway. I have a lot of cars in my driveway, so we must constantly rearrange them around peoples’ schedules. A driveway only has one way to get out of it.
Reading takes too long. When I read it is very time consuming. A reader needs to focus on reading material and absorbing what they are reading.
I found making the first 5 on the list easy. The next 10 were more difficult and the last 5 were easier because I was waiting for things to come to me. The most difficult part of coming up with this list was that it made me feel like a whiner. I felt like the person who complains about everything. During my day I try to ignore the things that are negative and out of my control to stay positive and productive. Several of the issues I identified I notice irritate me primarily because they waste my time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Scott, I really related with some of your bugs. The one about throwing the anchor when changing spots really bugs me too. It helps to use an anchor ball, but it is still a pain. I can also really relate to the bug of cars getting dented and of clothes being wrinkled when taking it out of the dryer. I do agree with your comment about the project. It was strange trying to find the negatives in my day because I'm always trying to stay positive and block out the negativity.
ReplyDelete