Friday, October 5, 2018

11A Idea Napkin




I am a business owner and a parent who has always had an interest or involvement in personal defense and law enforcement. I have lived in 4 different countries in a military family.  

Regarding this business concept I think it would be difficult and temporary due to the complications of working with government. If I were able to get it implemented in my city I would feel great reward in bringing value to my community 

I am offering safety and security to student and teachers in our community 

I am offering it to all the people in my community.

The people care because they want to protect the children of their community.

My core competencies are that I have the contacts to bring all the people needed together and the expertise to run a business, but I believe the market would change due to the normal difficulties in working with government.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Scott,

    Interesting post, I am just confused on what exact product or service you are offering to the market to combat safety concerns for students and teachers. Also, I would suggest giving more substance in your blogs so readers have more of an ability to grasp your vision. Otherwise, good stuff. I look forward to reading more of your post from here on out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Scott,

    In regards to your own competencies, I believe your adaptability is one of your most important. Being able to move between different countries and still be able to succeed is perfect for an entrepreneur because it shows that you can roll with the punches better than most other entrepreneurs.

    ReplyDelete