I don’t feel like an avatar is appropriate for my service. If this was a frisbee I could easily narrow my market down to a couple of different types of people. This service is broad and more common sense and urgent than a family pass time. If you asked everyone to leave the room hat didn’t want to stop violence in schools, it would be miniscule.
If I had to create an avatar, I would probably choose the following:
A working woman between age 30 and 40 years old.
She would be a soccer mom driving an SUV like a Cadillac escalade ext. or a Chevy Tahoe.
She would be juggling managing a family, raising her children and working a job.
She would work at a small office and would be an important piece of their administration.
She wouldn’t have a lot of hobbies other than exercise because she spends most of her time with her kid’s hobbies such as sports and school.
When she gets to watch her own programs, she would watch normal shows like soap operas and comedies like the big bang theory and modern family.
They vote for politicians that they believe will protect their children and enable them to work hard and prosper.
What I have in common with the avatar is minimal except for the children part however the avatar would be very similar to my wife.
I think that we most identify with what we know well. It would be harder for me to identify problems with the attire of federal judges considering I have never worn a black robe.
Hello Scott, I have to disagree with you. I believe that you have a narrow target audience. This may affect "soccer moms" but the person actually buying it is the school or the administrators. If you do your avatar again I would consider using the administrators of the school to base it on.
ReplyDelete