Friday, October 19, 2018

15A Buyer Behavior 2




Buyer Behavior Number 2



In my alternatives my customer evaluations were a little different because my offering is a rare service and it is designed for each specific location based upon analysis. There were alternatives such as how it could be purchased up front or over timer but that would be decided by the customer not by the provider. One of the alternatives was a cookie cutter proposal of equipment and training for a location rather than a design for each location however the priority is effectiveness not convenience or appearance, so it is an area that I would not be willing to compromise. The interviewees confirmed that effectiveness is the absolute priority.



My evaluation is unique because I am offering a service not a product. The service will not be purchased in a store or on line. The organization will have an office and evaluations will be performed on site and meetings can be held anywhere. The post purchase evaluation consensus is that the evaluation of the success of the purchase is whether it saves lives or keeps children safe. If there are no events or events are controlled the purchase would be considered a success.



My interviews are included in my summary above. Because my service is unique and requires some cooperation with government or larger organizations it has less entrants into the marketplace. The potential customers are not direct because it is up to a middle player to choose the service and ultimately make the beneficiary pay for the benefits and service.


 For me to properly conduct the interviews, rather than interviewing the beneficiaries of the service and the persons ultimately paying for the service, I should be interviewing the middle man or the decision maker which are the schools.



1 comment:

  1. Hey Scott,

    I had a lot of difficulty getting ahold of the organizations I wanted to interview as well because of the services I am preparing to offer. I also do not have contacts with refugees, even though I have spoken with the Department of Children and Families in Florida, I have not been able to work with them quite yet. With what you had to work with I’d still say great job! I do appreciate the services you plan to offer. The demand for it is strong.

    ReplyDelete