Friday, October 26, 2018

17A Elevator Pitch 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WubC0g-VPuI&feature=youtu.be




Above is the link for my elevator pitch number 2.


What I changed or tried to improve based upon my feedback was to be more animated and show a little more emotion.  Its not a nice topic so you cant really smile or be happy and I don't really want to freak anybody out and scare them so it has to be a little contained. 



3 comments:

  1. Hi Scott;
    Unfortunately, I was not able to see your elevator pitch video with the link you provided. Thus, for the future, I would proofread the post to make sure to include a link that directs us to your video. Nevertheless, reflecting on what you say in your post, I believe it is great that you were able to improve and change based on the feedback you got on your first pitch. Go Gators!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Isadora, I watched mine and it opens for me but I think that is because it recognizes my computer. I changed the setting back to unlisted again so I think it should be viewable again.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete